Do This Every Day to Boost Your Mood

We’re fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance. -Japanese Proverb

I believe you should dance every single day. Dancing is a celebration, a way to rejoice. It’s a physical representation of what’s going on inside, and sometimes you just have to let it out!  Dancing relieves stress, puts you in a good mood, is a great form of exercise, and makes you feel alive. Why would you not do it?? Probably because you’re too embarrassed or you have a bit of judgement about it. Get over it! 90% of my dancing is alone in my home, and the other 10% is in front of my friends or family purely to elicit giggles (I can be quite the goofy dancer). It’s been around forever, and in my opinion it’s a gift from God to express our joy and celebration. So my challenge for you today is to dance and celebrate life!

“Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room.” -Kurt Vonnegut