I want to wish a very happy anniversary (yesterday) to the best husband a girl could possibly have, and in honor of our anniversary I’ve listed ten ideas on how to spend this special occasion. :)
- Go on an awesome road trip across the United States (or at least to another state), and stop at every quirky roadside attraction you come across.
- Go camping somewhere with gorgeous views. Sit around a fire, and whisper sweet nothings, while staring dreamily into each other’s eyes.
- Order all your favorite foods and play video games or board games all night.
- Dress up all fancy, and go on a dinner cruise or on a dinner train.
- Borrow a truck and go to a drive-in movie. Fill it with blankets, pillows, and unhealthy concession stand food.
- Let out your inner child! Spend the day flying kites, playing at the arcade, and eating ice cream, then end the night by building a fort.
- Have a picnic at dinner time, then stargaze, and find all the constellations using an astronomy chart.
- Order a pizza, turn up the music, and build something together for your home, such as a dining room table that can be passed down to future generations.
- Spend the day playing pranks on all your friends. You can find a plethora of ideas on Pinterest. Hopefully they will forgive you afterwards. It is your anniversary after all.
- Find a quirky hotel to spend the weekend at, such as a cavern hotel, a train cart, or a tree house.
Me and my husband had an entire week of festivities planned out. It included video games and pizza, a romantic dinner, sifting through salvage stores for stuff for our future home, a drive in movie, and a planetarium! And that’s just some of the stuff!